Call Center Representative
GlowTouch Technologies provides customer care services and custom IT services to mid-market and enterprise companies. Our portfolio of services includes customer and technical support, cloud application and software development, mobile development, and quality assurance testing. We are headquartered in Louisville, KY, with offices in Boston, MA, and Bangalore, India, with another large contact center in Mangalore, India.
Core to our philosophy of success is an employee-oriented culture dedicated to serving our clients. We strive to develop enduring client relationships by delivering services that continually contributes to their growth and success. To do that, we believe in investing in our people through personal and professional development as well as promoting open communication, empowerment and recognition of excellence.
GlowTouch believes in positively impacting the communities in which we reside. We are actively involved in social responsibility initiatives both in the US and in India through both the company, as well as our own GT Foundation.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Consistently present a professional image while conveying a positive banking and customer service experience.
- Follow customers through authentication and call quality standards.
- Provide exemplary customer service while adhering to bank policies and procedures.
- Manage large amount of inbound calls in a timely manner.
- Guide customers through various electronic channels for accessing account information and products offering.
- Maintain current knowledge of and follow all bank policies and procedures while ensuring protection of customer confidentiality and privacy.
- Promotes the Bank’s products and services; consistently cross-sells bank products at every opportunity.
- Makes a concentrated effort to solve customer problems.
- Promote and maintain positive relations with all contacts, customers, and potential customers.
- Complies with Department and Company policies and procedures.
- Includes other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent educational experience is required.
Hours Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 6:00PM
Experience & Requirements:
- Candidates with previous Bank/Call Center experience preferred.
- Requires a good work history with favorable work references, and excellent customer service skills.
- Undergo a criminal background check and meet eligibility requirements of client.
- Ability to use a personal computer and knowledge of Windows based software.
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize and make on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions, weighing customer satisfaction issues and Bank exposure to loss or fraud.
- Ability to maintain working knowledge of the bank products, services, policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain understanding of a compliance with banking laws and regulations.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and operating multiple computer programs.
- Ability to use critical thinking to remain solution-focused and recognize the big picture.
- Excellent mathematical skills required.
- Requires a high degree of accuracy and excellent organizational and communicational skills (both verbal and written).
- Recommend other bank products and/or services to meet the customer’s needs, or schedule follow-up referrals by other bankers.
At GlowTouch, we’ve built a culture of humility, selflessness, and accountability. We are growing and we’re looking for driven, energetic and passionate people to join our team. If you’re constantly striving to improve yourself, have a willingness to listen and learn from others- regardless of level, and know how to own your commitments, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your cover letter, resume, and writing samples to email@example.com.