Reports to Corporate Director of Strategic Planning and President
Louisville, KY or Wolfeboro, NH
GlowTouch Technologies provides customer care services and custom IT services to mid-market and enterprise companies. Our portfolio of services includes customer and technical support, cloud application and software development, mobile development, and quality assurance testing. We are headquartered in Louisville, KY, with offices in Boston, MA, and Bangalore, India, with another large contact center in Mangalore, India.
Core to our philosophy of success is an employee-oriented culture dedicated to serving our clients. We strive to develop enduring client relationships by delivering services that continually contributes to their growth and success. To do that, we believe in investing in our people through personal and professional development as well as promoting open communication, empowerment and recognition of excellence.
GlowTouch believes in positively impacting the communities in which we reside. We are actively involved in social responsibility initiatives both in the US and in India through both the company, as well as our own GT Foundation.
GlowTouch is looking to add a Controller to their team of trusted employees. This role requires, not only an expertise in accounting and finance, but also strong organizational skills. This position will have a direct impact on providing up-to-date reporting used by the executive team and owners to make important business and tax decisions. You will collaborate across disciplinary lines, between the US and India.
The Controller will be responsible for accounting and financial activities of the Company, including preparing the budget, pacing reports, rolling forecasts, balance sheet and income statement consolidations, monthly financial reporting with variance analysis; corporate and owner tax planning, tax prep coordination and tax return reviews; maintaining a cloud-based filing system for document storage and managing the finance task list. The Controller will have internal resources to assist with onboarding and backup support where required. Additional activities may include daily cash flow pacing/projections; data entry and payroll and benefit processing.
- Reporting—Responsible for preparation of financial statements under US GAAP reporting requirements on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. Preparation/oversight and reporting of daily cash pacing; monthly profit and loss, operating cash flow, balance sheet, and other MIS requirements, in consultation with management.
- Analysis—Conduct in-depth financial analysis to explain trends or variations from expectations and identify opportunities and risks
- Banking and Treasury—Work closely with local bankers for meeting day-to-day banking requirements, authorizations, and deployment of funds
- Reconcile—Oversight/backup for Balance Sheet and bank accounts
- Taxation—Work closely with tax consultants to provide information, comply with corporate, personal and indirect tax laws, and review/finalize tax returns
- Employee expenses—Oversee expense tracking, approval, and reimbursement process
- Audit—Responsible to get financial statements audited from external auditors, on an as needed basis
- Other—Oversee/backup for AR, AP, payroll functions, and benefit administration. Manage electronic document filing and other tasks/projects as required
- 4+ years’ experience as a Finance Lead or Controller
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA certification is a plus
- Expertise in tax planning and tax return review/analysis
- Corporate FP&A experience is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of US tax laws and US GAAP, cash and accrual based accounting
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work well within a team concept (some of which will be remote employees) with minimal supervision or direction
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, conscientious and industrious, with the ability to handle changing priorities and tight timeframes
- Experience in mining data and creating reports
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access) and QuickBooks
At GlowTouch, we’ve built a culture of humility, selflessness, and accountability. We are growing and we’re looking for driven, energetic and passionate people to join our team. If you’re constantly striving to improve yourself, have a willingness to listen and learn from others- regardless of level, and know how to own your commitments, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com