Customer Service Specialist
GlowTouch Technologies provides customer care services and custom IT services to mid-market and enterprise companies. Our portfolio of services includes customer and technical support, cloud application and software development, mobile development, and quality assurance testing. We are headquartered in Louisville, KY, with offices in Boston, MA, and Bangalore, India, with another large contact center in Mangalore, India.
Core to our philosophy of success is an employee-oriented culture dedicated to serving our clients. We strive to develop enduring client relationships by delivering services that continually contributes to their growth and success. To do that, we believe in investing in our people through personal and professional development as well as promoting open communication, empowerment and recognition of excellence.
GlowTouch believes in positively impacting the communities in which we reside. We are actively involved in social responsibility initiatives both in the US and in India through both the company, as well as our own GT Foundation.
GlowTouch is seeking a Customer Service Specialist to support one or more software-as-a-service (SaaS) products.
The ideal candidate will have a high level of integrity and positive attitude. Candidate will have a desire to constantly improve and willingness to continue learning and pleasing. Candidate should be self-motivated, organized with an ability to solve problems and work well in a team and competitive environment. GlowTouch is looking for a leadership mentality with continued ability to control temper and anger in stressful situations.
- Build relationships with your client’s customers
- Positively resolve customer queries through calls, chats, or emails, and take appropriate next steps
- Provide complete and accurate information to each customer
- Ensure resolution to each customer inquiry on their first contact
- Efficiently maneuver through the client’s database and systems to perform tasks associated with each customer’s query
- Maintain or exceed customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
- Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on product or company policy changes
- Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue
- Input data into the company computer platform to track each customer interaction and disposition
Experience & Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to sit or stand at a desk for 90% of your work day
- Availability to work any shifts (including nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Maintain client’s PCI requirements
- Must have a clean drug test
- Undergo a criminal background check and meet eligibility requirements
- At least 5 – 7 years:
- Working face to face with the public: Sales, Retail, Customer Service, Recruiting, Public Service, Military, etc.
- Contact center experience will be considered an extreme plus
- Charitable work with people will be considered in lieu of work experience
- High school diploma/GED
- College education a plus
- PC understanding and navigation
- Type at least 50 WPM
- Excellent computer skills (navigation between programs, MS Office Suite, etc.)
- Excellent American/English reading skills
- Excellent American/English Business verbal and written skills
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
- Problem Solver
- Social Media skills
- Phone etiquette
- Basic business acumen
- Organizational skills
- Time Management
- Negotiating skills
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org