Reports to: Vice President of Marketing
GlowTouch has been providing personalized business outsourcing solutions since 2002. Our trusted performance and execution are underpinned by a highly-educated, loyal workforce, with innovative solutions crafted by award-winning leadership. We deliver custom contact center, business processing, and technology outsourcing solutions. Whether a business is ready to effectively scale operations or seamlessly integrate customer success across channels, platforms, and devices, they depend on GlowTouch to support their business goals.
Our company is headquartered in Louisville, KY, with offices across the U.S. and India, as well as contact centers in Mangalore and Bangalore.
In this position, as part of the GlowTouch sales support team, the Proposal Manager manages and writes proposals for our client opportunities. This position requires a high degree of project management and written communication skills to ensure we have winning proposals that are absolutely delivered on-time to the client. There are additional sales support functions to provide semi-customized presentations and documents during the sales process.
- Work with our team to prepare proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals.
- Manage proposals by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposal (RFPs), and attending strategy meetings.
- Meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval, entering and monitoring tracking data, coordinating requirements with contributors, contributing proposal status information to review meetings, and transmitting proposals.
- Gather proposal information by identifying sources of information, coordinating submissions and collections, and identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develop proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepare presentations for the team and evaluate text and graphics.
- Maintain quality results by using templates, following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone, and maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtain approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and decision makers.
- Improve proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate, and implementing changes.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum of 3 years prior proposal management experience
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Strong project management and written communication skills
- Highly independent and proactive; can work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Must have keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com