Vice President, Business Development
GlowTouch Technologies provides customer care services and custom IT services to mid-market and enterprise companies. Our portfolio of services includes customer and technical support, cloud application and software development, mobile development, and quality assurance testing. We are headquartered in Louisville, KY, with offices in Boston, MA, and Bangalore, India, with another large contact center in Mangalore, India.
Core to our philosophy of success is an employee-oriented culture dedicated to serving our clients. We strive to develop enduring client relationships by delivering services that continually contributes to their growth and success. To do that, we believe in investing in our people through personal and professional development as well as promoting open communication, empowerment and recognition of excellence.
GlowTouch believes in positively impacting the communities in which we reside. We are actively involved in social responsibility initiatives both in the US and in India through both the company, as well as our own GT Foundation.
GlowTouch is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Vice President of Business Development focused on new business sales. Ideal candidates must have BPO experience and ability to pro-actively generate new opportunities, solution, draft proposals, build relationships within organizations, and win new business relationships through a consultative sales approach.
- Generate new business opportunities through individual leads, networking and relationship building activities.
- Understand client business goals and strategic imperatives in order to shape solution and proposal process
- Lead solution process, including assessing initial opportunities, collaborating with key internal stakeholders on needs and deliverables, interfacing with prospective clients, and creating written proposal responses.
- Maintain a consistent qualified pipeline of opportunities within company CRM
- Expert in selling offshore (BPO) solutions with a focus on Chat / Email / Ticket Support
- Meet annual sales targets
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
Experience / Qualifications / Ability:
- Seven (7) year’s experience selling BPO solutions
- Self-starter, disciplined and competitive who is results-driven with a proven track record of success in sales
- Develop sales strategies, lead generation, cold calling, and creating a strong pipeline
- Excellent presentation skills – articulate
- This is a “Hunter” role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques.
- High Level of personal and professional integrity
- Willing to travel Up to 40%
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org