To compete in today’s market, our client makes a commitment to their customers to be ready and available to process real-time transactions and provide additional stored value services such as online rewards programs, promotional and gift cards as well as digital gift cards — including e-cards, mobile gift cards and a mobile messaging platform. As part of their data-driven platform, they also offer value-added delivery tools, such as:
- Gift card auto replenishment
- Card inventory forecasting
- Logistical support — they get the right gift cards to the right stores at the right time
- Fulfillment — they track inventory to manage retailers’ gift card supplies
- Customer experience tracking with gift cards, gift card malls, corporate incentive programs, e-commerce, social media and more
To provide this wide range of services, they rely on a largescale database that uses millions of data points and processes upward of 600 daily reports for each of their customers. Clearly, they needed an IT services company that could understand their environment and their commitment to customers. They needed scalable development assistance to maintain and improve their platform and independent quality assurance support to maintain code excellence. And they wanted to manage release times and overall costs at the same time. They looked to outsourcing to solve these challenges.